- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital.
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
07h45-08h30: We pick you up at your hotel in Old Quater, departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way.
10h30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple, in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
11h30: Visit Mua Cave (Mua mean Dance) with 500 step up to the Top of Mua Moutain. On the Top, you can overview all the nice sence of Hoa Lu.
13h30: Depart to visit Trang An Eco-Tourism attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh.
17h00: Get on bus and go back to Ha Noi.
19h30: We arrival in Hanoi and finish the tour. See you next time.
What to bring?
- Clothing for the season
- A hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
Menu for lunch
|| Menu 02
|01. Goat with lemon juice
02. Stir-fried beef with onions and garlic
03. Mixed fried chicken
04. Fried rice with sauce
05. Sour egg and bean soup
06. Stir-fried vegetables with garlic
07. Fried spring rolls
08. Fried sweet potato (corn)
09. Eight rice
|01. Stir-fried goat with chili sauce
02. Mixed fried beef
03. Roasted chicken
04. Deep fried fish fillet
05. Fried rice with goat sauce
06. French fries
07. Vegetable salad
08. Eight rice
09. Minced meat vegetable soup