- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital.
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province
09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax
10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty
11h45: Have a buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch
13h00: Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
15h00: Continue the tour for 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the life of the local people.
15h45: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
17h00: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
19h00: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
What to bring?
- Clothing for the season
- A hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
Menu for lunch
|| Menu 02
|01. Goat with lemon juice
02. Stir-fried beef with onions and garlic
03. Mixed fried chicken
04. Fried rice with sauce
05. Sour egg and bean soup
06. Stir-fried vegetables with garlic
07. Fried spring rolls
08. Fried sweet potato (corn)
09. Eight rice
|01. Stir-fried goat with chili sauce
02. Mixed fried beef
03. Roasted chicken
04. Deep fried fish fillet
05. Fried rice with goat sauce
06. French fries
07. Vegetable salad
08. Eight rice
09. Minced meat vegetable soup