- Have a great opportunity to see the most famous spots in Hanoi
- Have a great lunch in local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter
- Know more about Hanoi people and daily life of local
- Visiting some local market and lacquer work shop in Hanoi
Have breakfast at hotel & ready for the trip at the lobby OR the meeting points.
Our guide will pick you up between 07h45 and 08h30
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
11h00: Visit one of these
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam (Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
- Bat Trang ceramíc village to explore the daily life of the local & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays)
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15h45: Leave for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple, which honors General Tran Hung Dao in 13th certury.
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
Daily Organized by Vietnam Travel Top!