- Have a great opportunity to see the most famous spots in Hanoi
- Have a great lunch in local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter
- Know more about Hanoi people and daily life of local
- Visiting some local market and lacquer work shop in Hanoi
(Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: Visit Ethnology Museum)
7.30 – 8.30: Meet your tour guide.
- Star the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, his house- on – stil and One pillar pagoda- modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology Museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13.00: Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070- dedicated to Confucius, sages ad talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16.00: Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends
What to expect
- Sightseeing tours around Hanoi is an opportunity for all of you with a better insight into ancient and nowadays of Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Top would like to bring to customers an emotional experience of a Hanoi Inner quaint, friendly and hospitable but also very dynamic and modern.
- Guests will get to experience many different emotions, respect, admiration, but sometimes the deposition because of the resilience of the Hanoi people.
- Guest have the opportunity to see the daily life, how they use and transport controls, how they work and activities, all of which are professional guides Vietnam Travel Top explained very clear.
- Opportunity to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a better understanding of the role of Ho Chi Minh in the national liberation movement.
- Vietnam 54 ethnic groups are represented by Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Understanding more about the worship of the Buddha while visiting Vietnam Tran Quoc Pagoda, an insight report on education under feudal Vietnam when visiting Temple of Literature, and especially better than seeing the extraordinary courage and humanity as well as of the people of Vietnam to while visit Hoa Lo prison (Hanoi hilton prison)