DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – CAP LA (L,D)
07.45 – 08.15 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus.
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30 : Cruise to Cap La.
16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La fishing village by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
DAY 2: CAP LA – CONG DAM (B,L,D)
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam.
11.30 – 14.30 : Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.30 – 16.00 : Visit Cong Dam fishing village, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00 – 17.30 : Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have a Deluxe dinner in cave, overnight on board.
DAY 3: THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR (B,L)
07.30 – 08.00: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30: Enjoy swimming & relaxing.
10.00 – 11.30: Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
14.45 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- The Cruise do not sail on Lunar New Year's Eve & Tet Holidays
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 75
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters