Awesome limestone features and seemingly impossible mountain range obstacles with wonderful terraced rice fields. Suitable for those who appreciate geographical and cultural based eco-tours and prefer to adventure the untouched areas and explore the customs of the hill tribe people. Extremely attractive to picture-hunting travelers.
Ba Be National Park and Lake is the largest natural freshwater lake in Vietnam with exceptional fish diversity, a population of langurs, over 200 bird and 350 butterfly species, geological treasures and mature primary limestone forest. In places like this, careless tourism can bring human disturbances and endanger this heritage, while thoughtful Ba Be with a controlled impact provide excellent support to conservation projects in the area and help the economies of local people. We share your desire for the latter option and promise that nature knows how to return your kindness. Surrounded by the lush green of the forest we hope you enjoy and learn from the time spent with all of our friends there and raise a glass of corn wine with your hosts, toasting to the health of our shared environment
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be National Park – Boat trip – Swimming
- 07h00: Pick up from your hotel to Ba Be National Park.
- 12h00: Arrive Ba Be Lake View Homestay. Check in your room.
- 12h30: Have lunch.
- 14h00: Take a walk to boat station in Pac Ngoi village (1km).
- 14h30: Enjoy 2 hours boat trip around the lake to Fairy pond, An Ma temple.
- 16h30: Bamboo rafting and swimming in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake.
- 17h30: Hiking back Ba Be Lake View Homestay.
- 19h00: Have dinner and overnight at Ba Be Lake View Homestay.
Day 2: Pác Ngòi village – Hua Mạ cave – Cycling
- 08h00: Have breakfast at homestay.
- 08h30: Cycle to Hua Ma Cave (6km), the biggest cave in Ba Be National Park.
- 11h00: Cycle back homestay. Check out.
- 11h30: Have lunch.
- 12h30: Get on the bus and go back Hanoi.
- 17h30: Arrive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.